0.70 compile crash report - 4 QT versions

B.J. bj at koupps.net
Thu May 4 14:42:48 UTC 2017

I can run the .app created from bin/gcompris-qt.app in the build directory (given a few extra steps), and from what I can tell each of these locally linked executables runs equally well (except 5.6 doesn’t start fullscreen—known QT issue fixed in 5.7), but the deployable .dmg file from “make package” always crashes; here are the reports from each library against which I’ve build GC:

QT 5.6.2 - http://koupps.net/gc56crash.txt <http://koupps.net/gc56crash.txt>
QT 5.7.1 - http://koupps.net/gc57crash.txt <http://koupps.net/gc57crash.txt>
QT 5.8 - http://koupps.net/gc58crash.txt <http://koupps.net/gc58crash.txt>
QT 5.9 beta - http://koupps.net/gc59crash.txt <http://koupps.net/gc59crash.txt>

Hoping that’s more helpful to one or more of you than it is to me!  I’ll keep reading & continue playing…ttysoon

bj