GSOC Proposal ( Rahul Yadav )

JAZEIX Johnny jazeix at gmail.com
Sun Mar 19 17:06:50 UTC 2017

On 03/18/17 19:58, rahul yadav wrote:
> Hey,
> I am rahul yadav. I have been contributing to gcompris for past year.
> I will be participating in GSOC this year. Please take a  look at my
> proposal and provide your input to improve it.
>
> Proposal link
> <https://drive.google.com/open?id=1XSi4_FLvplS-aSGXcx0tZdiLsiSS9nn8jYKvgZdjuM8>
>
> Please let me know If someone feels that a given feature is far
> fetched  .i will try to make a demo to prove that i can implement that
> feature . Animation is a big activity and i had worked on it for
> around 10 days implementing basic shapes Link
> <https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B25oBy2F8e4jQUs2ejlYRjJPdTQ> .
> I have allotted some time to go through the previous code present in
> the incomplete activities in the current timeline .
>
> Regards
> Rahul Yadav

HI,

for paint, a missing feature is the export to image. Children would
probably like to be able to show their work outside GCompris.

The same could be thinkable for animation but I'm not sure it's easy to
do a video via Qt...

Regarding the toolbox, why using the one in animation instead of the one
already existing in paint? I agree that if they are the same, it is good
to have only one and share it between activities.

For programming maze, what is the bug in the procedure feature?

Your timeline talks about playpiano and note_names instead of
programming_maze.