GSOC Proposal ( Rahul Yadav )

rahul yadav rahulyadav170923 at gmail.com
Sat Mar 18 18:58:45 UTC 2017

Hey,
I am rahul yadav. I have been contributing to gcompris for past year. I
will be participating in GSOC this year. Please take a  look at my proposal
and provide your input to improve it.

Proposal link
<https://drive.google.com/open?id=1XSi4_FLvplS-aSGXcx0tZdiLsiSS9nn8jYKvgZdjuM8>

Please let me know If someone feels that a given feature is far fetched  .i
will try to make a demo to prove that i can implement that feature .
Animation is a big activity and i had worked on it for around 10 days
implementing basic shapes Link
<https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B25oBy2F8e4jQUs2ejlYRjJPdTQ> .
I have allotted some time to go through the previous code present in the
incomplete activities in the current timeline .

Regards
Rahul Yadav