GCompris-Server in GSoc

JAZEIX Johnny jazeix at gmail.com
Sat Mar 18 16:47:46 UTC 2017

Hi,

after discussion with the other mentors, we would prefer to focus on
finishing started activities first for gsoc.

Server is quite important and would need a close follow-up from mentors
and I'm not sure we will have the time to commit fully on it.

If you want to make a proposal on server, we will still handle it as a
proposal but there will be less chance for us to select it.

Johnny