GCompris-Server in GSoc

RISHABH GUPTA rishabh9511 at gmail.com
Thu Mar 16 21:13:33 UTC 2017

Hi,

I had a talk with Allon and he asked me check out code.org and check how
they manage children's account.

Here's a screen shot of how the teachers page looks like in code org .

​This looks nice. There are options to add new students , switching to
different sections ,removing students etc
There is another image that I have added which shows the Progress section

At present our interface(GCompris Server) does not look very clean but we
have similar functionality like code org. I am attaching a few screen shots
to show what do we have at the moment .

1 . Make changes to a group

​​
2. Create a new group

​

As I said the UI is not very clean  and yes there's a lot of scope that can
be done to make UI better.
So, I want to ask for your suggestions as to how can it be made better.

I also request every one to please try out the updated version.  The new
version is available here https://cgit.kde.org/gcompris.git/?h=networkClient
There are a few bugs but it will still give you guys a  good idea of what
the new features are.

Suggestions are most welcomed :)

Cheers,
Rishabh