Next release timeframe ? And help for an article

Emmanuel Charruau echarruau at gmail.com
Fri Jun 16 15:19:58 UTC 2017

Hi,

Teaching mode is not ready yet for me. I try to use GCompris as often as
possible for my class, and tryed to make it using by my collègues, but this
is really complicated within a class.
Mainly because the objectives of each activity can not be set at the moment.
I give you an easy example.
If you want to play with falling number, and if you have a class from 3-4
years old as soon as the number hich falls is bigger than 5, pupils can not
play with it anymore.

We really need to incorporate a setting mode for most of the activity for
them to be playable into school.

We are slowly working on it through the network gcompris we started, but
the progress are really slow at the moment as we are in the phase of
polishing gcompris before going ahead.

About framapad I think there is a mistake in the following sentence:
"with OBS technology has create a package you can trust"

I don't know when Bruno delivered the first version. We could ask him.

For the way to use it:

Start GCompris, in the top part select what you want to play/learn, for
example mathematics, all the activities are in front of you. Just choose
one, press and start to play!

Emmanuel