Next release timeframe ? And help for an article

Bruno Friedmann bruno at ioda-net.ch
Fri Jun 16 07:24:28 UTC 2017

And I add here the format and tone Doug though

>Cool. Thank you Bruno. I added you to the Trello board where I'm
>tracking the progress. I would recommend between 800 to 1,200 words.
>Screen shots would be great as well as illustrations. Try and target it
>as something like "Using Linux for Education" and then move toward the
>direction of GCompris and how it can me used by teachers and how
>students can develop an understanding for Linux as well as gain valuable
>lessons from using 42.3 and GCompris.
>v/r
>Doug

I've completely forget the Teaching mode. I'm not sure you can all agree.
But yes the Linux (or at least the open part) for Education is an important
topic. (Did we know some real use case?)

I'm waiting the fix of framapad to continue writing.
--

Bruno Friedmann
 Ioda-Net Sàrl www.ioda-net.ch