GCompris for iOS

Bruno Coudoin bruno.coudoin at gcompris.net
Mon Jun 12 21:54:35 UTC 2017

Hi all,

I am glad to see you Florent over there. Have a look at the build
instructions as I left them. I had to do some manual tweaks if I
remember in XCode to make the compilation works but it should be
documented. By the wayn I still have my build environment on an old
Macbook air so I can look at it if you miss someting.

Please give me your Apple user email, I will add you to the iTunes
GCompris page so that you can push a new version if you succeed in a new
build.

Bruno.