gsoc 2017

JAZEIX Johnny jazeix at gmail.com
Sun Jan 29 19:31:57 UTC 2017

Hi,

sure, thank you for mentoring.

To continue on this way:
* for people who are already doing activities/improvements, can you
create the tasks in phabricator?
* for people that have not updated recently their activities/tasks in
progress, can you give a status: current state, do you plan to work on
it or can we consider it as available?

If no answer is given in the next month, we'll consider them as available.

Johnny