gsoc 2017

Emmanuel Charruau echarruau at gmail.com
Sat Jan 28 11:04:22 UTC 2017

Hi Johnny,
I agree with you. We need "to clean the desk", this way we will feel free
to go ahead. One important point here if we set as objective "closing
projects" is to make sure that the persons who want to apply understand
they will not apply for a "creative" gsoc.
The goal will be to be productive.

This will be in summer, therefore I have more time and if you agree I can
mentor.

Emmanuel