tasks/branches status

JAZEIX Johnny jazeix at gmail.com
Sat Feb 25 19:17:06 UTC 2017

Hi all,

as said last month, I'll make a cleaning of the branches/tasks currently
assigned where I didn't get news next week-end:

* I removed sok_parachute branch as we have better with land_safe
activity and there is no reason to have the same activity again with
less features.

* gsoc-submarine
<https://cgit.kde.org/gcompris.git/log/?h=gsoc-submarine> is just a
basic branch without advancement (only the images are displayed). I
guess we can delete it and if someone wants to work on it, this person
can create it again, he won't lose much time.

* Sok_Activity_Awele
<https://cgit.kde.org/gcompris.git/log/?h=Sok_Activity_Awele>, the
current code is not working well but it can be used to either be
continued or restarted, anyone has an opinion on it or I remove it?

* SoK_Activity_recyclebin_shivansh
<https://cgit.kde.org/gcompris.git/log/?h=SoK_Activity_recyclebin_shivansh>
does not match the description of what we want to do with it
(https://phabricator.kde.org/T339) so I'll remove the branch.

* Utkarsh started to work on djibb-place-your-satellite2
<https://cgit.kde.org/gcompris.git/log/?h=djibb-place-your-satellite2>
and I updated the task with a first set of improvements to do.

*GSoC-family <https://cgit.kde.org/gcompris.git/log/?h=GSoC-family> is
closed to completion but improvements need to be done on the design
(display the elements in a grid and see if it is better).

* gsoc-sagar-electric
<https://cgit.kde.org/gcompris.git/log/?h=gsoc-sagar-electric> is empty,
we can remove it, work is far more advanced in
gsoc_pulkit_digital_electricity
<https://cgit.kde.org/gcompris.git/log/?h=gsoc_pulkit_digital_electricity>

* For sok_A_Jarvis_object_classification
<https://cgit.kde.org/gcompris.git/log/?h=sok_A_Jarvis_object_classification>
(https://phabricator.kde.org/T1956), can we consider it as a redondant
with categorisation (so we would remove it) or do we keep it as a
different one? The current code is like categorisation so I think we can
remove the branch but for the task itself, I think it is different from
categorisation and can still be useful.

For the other branches, I haven't checked them yet but I either had a
status or I think the work can be continued from it. If you want to add
any update, don't hesitate.

By default, I'll remove the above branches and release the assignments
in phabricator if needed next week-end if noone says he wants to
continue its work.