Season of KDE proposal

Sayak Kundu sk.sayakkundurdx at gmail.com
Fri Dec 22 14:34:08 UTC 2017

Hi,
The categories that I intend to implement are as follows-

   1.

         Categorize vowels and consonants - separate A,E,I,O,U from the
         consonants.
         2.

         Categorize flowers - separate flower names from other words.
         3.

         Categorize reptiles - separate reptiles names from other words.
         4.

         Categorize musical instruments - separate different types of
         musical instruments from one another or from other set of words. For
         example, separate wind instruments from other instruments.
         5.

         Categorize countries - Categorize whether a name of the place is a
         country name or a continent name, etc.
         6.

         Categorize the correctly spelled words - Separate the words
         spelled correctly. For example, from weird, wierd, their,
thier separate
         the correctly spelled words.
         7.

         Categorize body parts - Separate names of different body parts
         from other words.
         8.

         Categorize currencies - Separate currency names from other words.

The levels are not implemented before and hints section will be added to
enhance the project. Further suggestions are appreciated.

Thanks