Season of KDE 2018

Johnny Jazeix jazeix at gmail.com
Fri Dec 22 14:18:06 UTC 2017

Hi,

please use the list for reply. Bruno probably won't answer you as he
retired from the project.

Background music have been started in
https://github.com/gcompris/GCompris-qt/tree/backgroundMusic branch. You
should check what is done and what could be improved.

For "Online report", nothing has been discussed at all yet so feel free to
dig and propose an idea on how to handle this issue.

You probably won't have time to do both for one sok, so for your proposal,
you should focus on one only.