Season of KDE 2018

Johnny Jazeix jazeix at gmail.com
Fri Dec 22 09:25:22 UTC 2017

Hi,

We have a page dedicated on how to write a proposal:
http://gcompris.net/wiki/GSOC_newcomers#Write_a_SoK.2FGSoC_proposal (which
is part of the more global page: http://gcompris.net/wiki/New_contributor)

Can you follow it and describe in more details what you plan to do?

Please, note that it's very late in the process for us to have enough time
to review it before the submission time.