QT version: Ubuntu dependencies

Ibon Castilla ibon.castilla at gmail.com
Thu Aug 10 18:43:10 UTC 2017

Hi there,

I'm trying to test the GCompris QT version 0.70 on Ubuntu 16.04 x86. The
file I have downloaded:

http://gcompris.net/download/qt/linux/gcompris-qt-0.70-Linux_x86.sh

Right after executing the binary file (bin/gcompris-qt) I have been
dealing with some dependencies in order to get executed:

* libqt5quick5: installed from repositories, solved.
* libqt5qml5: installed from repositories, solved.
* libqt5sensors5: installed from repositories, solved.
* libqt5quickparticles5: installed from repositories, solved.

After execution I have a few problems:

* No sound: "no service found for - 'org.qt-project.qt.mediaplayer'"
message is shown. I have tried different packages from repositories but
still no luck with this issue. Some advice about it?.
* No JPG background in some activities: for example in the "fish"
activity (the one in which you have to click moving fishes with a sea
bottom background image), I get a message like "QML Image: Invalid image
data: qrc:/gcompris/src/activities/clickgame/resource/sea1.jpg". If I
activate debug log info for plugins (export QT_DEBUG_PLUGINS=1), then I
get
"/home/ibon/Descargas/gcompris-qt-0.70-Linux/bin/plugins/imageformats/libqjpeg.so:
undefined symbol: _Z32qt_convert_rgb888_to_rgb32_ssse3PjPKhi". Am I
missing some package installation?.

Thanks, Ibon.

--
Abrazo, Ibon.

Usa Software Libre, tus úlceras te lo agradecerán
Realizado con Software Libre.
--
GPG public key at http://sinanimodelucro.net/ibon_gmail.asc
Finderprint: 1761 59B9 6DE6 0402 31B9 1872 178F A6FD 75F9 EB29