GCompris 0.80 call for translations

Karl Ove Hufthammer karl at huftis.org
Sun Aug 6 18:57:49 UTC 2017

Frederico Goncalves Guimaraes skreiv 06. aug. 2017 20:29:
> I'm not sure, but I guess I found an error on a string to be
> translated. The string (204) is "Place the ALPHABETS to the right and
> other objects to the left", but there is a second one (205) that is
> "Place the ALPHABETS to the right and others objects to the left".
> The first one appears on lines 33, 51, 60, 69 and 78 of
> activities/categorization/resource/board/category_alphabets.qml and the
> second, only on line 42.
>
> I know we're in string freeze, but it could be fixed on next release.

Since the fix would entail replacing one string with an *existing*
string, i.e. not introduce any new strings for translation, fixing it
for the current release should not be a problem.

(BTW, for the next release, one should also change ALPHABETS to LETTERS.)

--
Karl Ove Hufthammer