maintainership of the macOS and ios version

B.J. bj at koupps.net
Tue Apr 25 16:12:35 UTC 2017

I started a fresh 0.70 macos build.  It finishes through the “make” but I get errors with “make package” making me think I’m missing part of QT or I need to point some config files to the right places.  I’m attaching build notes.  The non-packaged executable does run but I can only see text on a white screen (download sounds on 1st run, version changes on the 2nd, and “click the sun” on the 3rd run)—no images.  That’s probably why I see so many svg-related problems I’d guess.  I’ll triple-check that there aren’t any elements missing from QT.  Let me know if I should stay with an earlier qt than 5.8 too, since that could maybe cause problems too…thanks!

B.J.