gsoc-alphabetical_order

Emmanuel Charruau echarruau at gmail.com
Mon Apr 3 18:11:51 UTC 2017

Hi,

I agree with the first point, we should provide an ordered list for each
language. This is also to avoid proposing accentuated letters (like é è ê
in french).

I do not get the last point. Alphabetical order is not a phonetic tool, we
do not need to order phonems [sh] but graphems s or h. We should not
present multigraph to my point of view?

I am not sure, just a question in fact ?

Regards,

Emmanuel