Season of KDE

Ütkarsh Tiwari iamutkarshtiwari at gmail.com
Thu Sep 29 18:27:14 UTC 2016

Hi,
    Today I got a new activity idea! :D Most of us have played that classic
mini game know as 'Pocket Tanks' where the player has to select an angle,
power and fire at the opponent to gains points depending upon the kind of
impact on the opponent. We can make it a two players or vs-computer and can
also fill the artillery with different kind of weapons with different
abilities.

This game will helps the learn more about projectile motion and it's
variable factors like speed, force and angle.
Here is the demo video - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fi8sgnDFtI0
Please share your suggestions.

Regards,
Ütkarsh Tiwari