Submitting proposal

JAZEIX Johnny jazeix at gmail.com
Sun Oct 30 21:21:46 UTC 2016

Hi,

I have a few questions as I'm not sure to fully understand how it will
be played:
each child has its tablet and can join a game (note: nothing exists for
network for now even if we started it for the server part).
Each of them has a separate list of letters.
Then, I'm missing some points:
Can they see other children letters?
Each player play after another with a predefined order?
How do you check if the 5 words are valid (it should be locale dependant?)?
Do you have a mock/sketch of the user screen?

For learning math, can you give an idea of problem? Is it something
like: "what is the result of x+y"?
Is it a turn by turn game? Or the first one to select the good answer in
its grid win? Or we wait that everybody selects an answer and give a
point to those who have the good answer?
If a player chooses a bad answer, can he play again?

Will the activities have the same base code?

For your timeline, you put 21st December instead of 21st January.

Have you already contributed to free software, I don't see any link to
any previous contributions?

Johnny