SoK project proposal

JAZEIX Johnny jazeix at gmail.com
Thu Oct 20 19:53:34 UTC 2016

On 10/13/16 11:43, Sri Sanketh Uppalapati wrote:
> Hello,
>
>      I am Sanketh from IIIT Hyderabad, India. I want to apply for "Add educational activities to GCompris" project for SoK 2016. I am good with Javascript and i use git on a daily basis as i am a development member of coala(on Github). But with Qt Quick i am beginner but I am willing to learn. I have checked the links given in the SoK ideas page and I will be submitting a project proposal soon. I have a doubt regarding the "Excepted results" section in the project idea. Am i supposed to work on a particular idea/activity or a set of them?
>
> Thanks,
> Sanketh.

Hi,

sorry for delay, I just saw your mail.

Find one or more activities that you will have fun developing and be
sure it fits on the period. Some should take less time than others
(easier to code) so it's up to you to do a proposal that will be good
for the time. If you are not sure, you can ask questions or propose us
your proposal for review.