SoK project proposal

Sri Sanketh Uppalapati sanketh.uppalapati at research.iiit.ac.in
Thu Oct 13 09:43:02 UTC 2016

Hello,

    I am Sanketh from IIIT Hyderabad, India. I want to apply for "Add educational activities to GCompris" project for SoK 2016. I am good with Javascript and i use git on a daily basis as i am a development member of coala(on Github). But with Qt Quick i am beginner but I am willing to learn. I have checked the links given in the SoK ideas page and I will be submitting a project proposal soon. I have a doubt regarding the "Excepted results" section in the project idea. Am i supposed to work on a particular idea/activity or a set of them?

Thanks,
Sanketh.