SOK ideas

JAZEIX Johnny jazeix at gmail.com
Thu Oct 20 07:18:55 UTC 2016

On 10/20/16 09:06, nitish chauhan wrote:
> Hi :) ,  after reading wonderful suggestions made by you all , I was
> able to understand these key points. Please correct me if I am going
> in the wrong direction.
>
> 1.) Instead of a single Activity(Multiplication Table), we are
> expanding to new sub activities under a single generic Base Activity.

yes, for now we can consider that the base activity would be the
multiplication one
> 2.) We will have separate DATASET for different sub activities like
> Multiplication Tables, Addition , Subtraction , Tenses , etc. in the
> Base      Activity.

yes

> 3.) And in each sub-Activity to check the answer of a question we will
> call a method which will check the answer from the Dataset using
>  key,value pair concept(or Hashing) from the Base Activity.

If we use the method of Emmanuel, all the datasets would be the same
(list of {key, value}) and we won't have to have a specific check method
on each dataset:
we will have something like: if (field["3*7"] == dataset.get("3*7")) ok
else not good.

It's up to the person who create the dataset to be sure it's correct,
there won't be any validation on our side.

> 4.) In this way expansion can be made easily.
>
> 5.) Also, I would like to know how many different sub activities we
> are planning to include.(like tables , add, sub , tenses. , etc).

It's not really important for now, let's focus on just the mathematic
ones (and create separate activities for each).

Johnny