SoK proposal

Divyam Madaan divyam3897 at gmail.com
Wed Oct 19 13:47:15 UTC 2016

> Hi
> Also some text categories will not be linked to vocable lexicon.
> The categorisation méthode can be used to learn nearly any concept. Lexical
> fields, tenses, biologie, grammatic.

Does that mean biology? How do you see biology, sciene linking with it.
Sounds interesting ;)

> It would be nice to think ahead how we organise the data to allow a day
> teachers scientist parents to contribute with new sets of words.
> Emmanuel
>

> Message: 2
> Date: Wed, 19 Oct 2016 14:38:54 +0200
> From: Emmanuel Charruau <echarruau at gmail.com>
> To: JAZEIX Johnny <jazeix at gmail.com>
> Cc: GCompris Devel <gcompris-devel at kde.org>, nitish chauhan
>         <nitish.nc18 at gmail.com>
> Subject: Re: Updated SOK proposal
>
> We should have it much more généric.
> We don't not need any logic in this activity. Just a question and its
> answer.
> Therefore it could be used to teach other things like tenses ending: eg: tu
> mang- es   il mang - e.

how do you see tenses ending? ;) I think of something exciting here what
about verbs used with third person, first person second person here? eg I
eat, she eats, they study etc

> Or chimy : salt - nacl     water  - h2o
> Etc.

Another interesting category scientific compunds?

> Anything that needs to be learned by heart mechanically.

What do you think ?

> Yes , If we are able to make good and sufficient levels out of it. I find
it really rich. Everyone comes up with new categories, new ideas. It would
be great if we can make it good enough so that anyone can come up with new
categories and contribute. :))

Thank you
Regards
Divyam Madaan