Sok Proposal

Emmanuel Charruau echarruau at gmail.com
Wed Oct 19 12:01:28 UTC 2016

Hi
Also some text categories will not be linked to vocable lexicon.
The categorisation méthode can be used to learn nearly any concept. Lexical
fields, tenses, biologie, grammatic.
It would be nice to think ahead how we organise the data to allow a day
teachers scientist parents to contribute with new sets of words.
Emmanuel