SoK Proposal

Ütkarsh Tiwari iamutkarshtiwari at gmail.com
Mon Oct 17 15:14:04 UTC 2016

Hi,
    Stumbled upon this code today on github -
https://github.com/UWOneLaptop/Checkers . It's AI uses 'Alpha-beta' pruning
algorithm for making the best move. It's written on pygame and I think that
I can port it. What do you suggest?

    I tried the already existing 'place_your_satellite' branch developed by
JJ Butet. It seems good to me. Shall I propose some other activity in my
proposal as this activity already seems complete.

Regards,
Utkarsh Tiwari

--
Regards,