SoK proposal

Divyam Madaan divyam3897 at gmail.com
Sun Oct 16 16:10:15 UTC 2016

hi

> how do you plan to handle the translations for the words activity?

It still has to be thought properly to be implemented. We need the
tranlations only to display words so for keys I will use english words only
(qsTr can't be use with keys ) so I thought to keep an array as values for
eg: "words": ["go","do",..] and then use qsTr in the GCtext in model where
we pass these words to translate them. What do you think can be a better
idea to implement the same?

> What do you plan to do in the configuration for words that is different
> from the configuration of images?

I thought I need to add all the languages in configuration as in lang for
the translation of words?