Season of KDE proposal review

JAZEIX Johnny jazeix at gmail.com
Sun Oct 16 15:15:04 UTC 2016

Hi,

is there an interest to have the activity for the 4 operators and not
only for the multiplication?

For the discussions, don't limit it with the mentor but all the mailing
list. Even if you are only two discussing, it's good for everyone to
know the progress and what is planned so if anyone has comments, he can
share them.

For week 2-3, is it the screenshot you added?

For week 4-6, have you checked if the license of the code allow us to
use it?

For week 7-8, why 55 (10+...+1)? If you store 3*7, you don't store 7*3?

Documentation should be done while coding not at the end :).

I'm not sure of the usefulness of the chrono, what do you do of the
result? Is it just informative for the session?

I think the setting window should be part of the admin/server side and
the teacher will send the dataset he wants to the tablets. As it is not
yet developed, we can do it in the activity itself first but you have to
keep in mind that it could be moved so the code has to be done
"properly" so we can move it without having to change everything.

For me, we can have two modes, the "school" mode where the dataset is
provided by the teacher (basically the settings window) and the "normal"
mode (not in a classroom, a child at home) where each level should
contain all the tables for one number (level 1 with the 10
multiplications for table of 1, level 2 for 2...).
If we do like this, in the "school" mode, we won't have the difficulty
to be sure that all the children have the same questions because the
dataset will be predefined on teacher side.

Johnny