lang activity proposition

Siddhesh Suthar siddhesh.it at gmail.com
Tue Oct 4 05:59:05 UTC 2016

Hello,

The idea of adding value for real life communication is nice. But seems
like It is not feasible because of limitations mentioned by
Johnny, Emmanuel and Bruno.

I will like to suggest that instead of adding a video, we can add an
example sentence containing that word. It will server the purpose of
relating it to real life conversation. However this will need a lot of
resources in terms of composing or finding such sentences and translating
them. Still I think It can be done.

Regards
Siddhesh