lang activity proposition

Emmanuel Charruau echarruau at gmail.com
Sun Oct 2 12:32:42 UTC 2016

Hi,

Is this not a too huge task?
GCompris is translated in many languages, I doubt that this idea if
implemented in english will be maintained in an other language.
Then we have to think that this is for children from 2 to 10, we would have
to find the words in kids animation movies mostly, which norrows the source
of vocables.
Then there is this copyright problem. If we solve it with links, who would
do the tests to see if the links are still relevant?
This is a really huge quantity of situation to solve for only one activity
:( and we have little ressources :(
But this is just my opinion :)

Emmanuel