release 0.61 on Windows

Antos Vaclauski vaclau at zkodam.info
Mon Nov 7 06:14:02 UTC 2016

Hello, Johnny

Thank you for your work. I've tested in virtual environments - inside windows 7 32b it failed to launch complaining about missing api-ms-win-crt-runtime-l1-1-0.dll. I saw that the wizard was installing vcredist_x86.exe, but somehow the library with this name is still missing. Also there is no "Microsoft Redistributable..." in the Control Panel's program uninstallation list, but mb that's not the point.

Windows 8 64b version worked fine for me