launching problem - release 0.61 on Windows x64

JAZEIX Johnny jazeix at gmail.com
Sat Nov 5 17:59:35 UTC 2016

Hi,

I've uploaded both a x32 and x64 versions on
http://gcompris.net/download/qt/windows/ which installs the vcredist
(and so should contain anything needed):

http://gcompris.net/download/qt/windows/gcompris-qt-0.61-win32.exe

http://gcompris.net/download/qt/windows/gcompris-qt-0.61-win64.exe

Box2d is still not compiled for it (so no land_safe or balancebox), I'll
take a look once I know this version works.

Can people having Windows test them?

Johnny