[GCompris-devel] GSoC - Letter Classification

Emmanuel Charruau echarruau at gmail.com
Mon May 23 14:32:47 UTC 2016

Hi,

In my exercices I simply do not propose any words with accents. Or they are
at the end of the words and do not matter for the orders. We aim children
from 2 to 10, so we need to keep it simple :)

An other remark maybe. You can not call this activity letter classification
as letter classification would mean to separate them into classes. For
example voyelle and consonne. Alphabetical order would be ok for all latin
languages I guess.

Again, great activity choice, I am looking forward to try it live!

Regards,

Emmanuel