[GCompris-devel] Proposal review

Komal Parmaar parmaark at gmail.com
Wed Mar 23 11:15:29 UTC 2016

Hi,
I updated the proposal. Kindly suggest necessary edits

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1bg0LCCmGNVTCSr9L0r5otHh_BuHxoIvaBAMNqhex22U/edit?usp=sharing

Thank you.

Sent with MailTrack
<https://mailtrack.io/install?source=signature&lang=en&referral=parmaark@gmail.com&idSignature=22>

On Wed, Mar 23, 2016 at 3:40 PM, Johnny Jazeix <jazeix at gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> like Bruno said, there are too much activities.
>
> For example, submarine should take way more than 15 days. To give you a
> point of comparison, last year, one student had time to port watercycle and
> renewable_energy during his gsoc.
>
> Basically, you should not have more than 1 or 2 activities in progress at
> same time.
>
> Johnny

>> Le 23/03/2016 08:33, Komal Parmaar a écrit :
>> > Hi,
>> > Thanks for the review.
>> > About the details, should I give in textual format in the proposal or
>> > a mockup is required?
>> >
>> > Thanks
>>
>> Hi,
>>
>> It is up to you to make us understand what you propose to do for
>> GCompris. Use whatever tools you believe is appropriate.
>>
>> Bruno.

~If the wind will not serve, take to the oars~

*KOMAL PARMAAR*
Undergraduate - Computer Science Engineering
Associate General Secretary - Science and Technology
Students' Gymkhana
The LNM Institute of Information Technology, Jaipur
9461864333