[GCompris-devel] Proposal review

Johnny Jazeix jazeix at gmail.com
Wed Mar 23 10:10:28 UTC 2016

Hi,

like Bruno said, there are too much activities.

For example, submarine should take way more than 15 days. To give you a
point of comparison, last year, one student had time to port watercycle and
renewable_energy during his gsoc.

Basically, you should not have more than 1 or 2 activities in progress at
same time.