[GCompris-devel] Proposal review

Komal Parmaar parmaark at gmail.com
Wed Mar 23 07:33:07 UTC 2016

Hi,
Thanks for the review.
About the details, should I give in textual format in the proposal or a
mockup is required?

Thanks

Sent with MailTrack
<https://mailtrack.io/install?source=signature&lang=en&referral=parmaark@gmail.com&idSignature=22>

On Wed, Mar 23, 2016 at 12:55 PM, Bruno Coudoin <bruno.coudoin at gcompris.net>
wrote:

> Le 23/03/2016 08:10, Komal Parmaar a écrit :
> > Hi,
> >
> > I am attaching the link to my proposal. Kindly review it and suggest
> > me necessary edits.
> >

> https://docs.google.com/document/d/1bg0LCCmGNVTCSr9L0r5otHh_BuHxoIvaBAMNqhex22U/edit?usp=sharing
> >

> Hi,
>
> Thanks for your proposal. We need more details on each activity, what it
> will look like, how we play with it and some technically hightligths
> when needed. Also you propose too many activities, it depends on
> complexity but 4 of them is usually a max.
>
> Bruno.

~If the wind will not serve, take to the oars~

*KOMAL PARMAAR*
Undergraduate - Computer Science Engineering
Associate General Secretary - Science and Technology
Students' Gymkhana
The LNM Institute of Information Technology, Jaipur
9461864333