[GCompris-devel] GCompris-devel Digest, Vol 17, Issue 17

Bruno Coudoin bruno.coudoin at gcompris.net
Sun Mar 20 10:20:41 UTC 2016

Le 20/03/2016 11:04, Emmanuel Charruau a écrit :
> Hi again :)
> I forgot about the administration panel.
> It is not clear to me at the moment if it is part of GCompris or a
> separate application.
Not defined yet but it maybe just an activity. This is the way we did it
in the Gtk+ version. Running the admin mode is just starting GCompris in
the administration activity. And the admin activity is not shown when
run without the '-a' option. So we for the user we just propose 2 icons
to start the  same GCompris with a different option.

> If it is a separate application then we do not need any hiden button
> and we will be able to "transform" a "Basic GCompris" in "Advanced
> GCompris" easily.
We have to see what the best option are.