[GCompris-devel] GCompris-devel Digest, Vol 17, Issue 17

Emmanuel Charruau echarruau at gmail.com
Sun Mar 20 10:04:45 UTC 2016

Hi again :)
I forgot about the administration panel.
It is not clear to me at the moment if it is part of GCompris or a separate
application.
If it is a separate application then we do not need any hiden button and we
will be able to "transform" a "Basic GCompris" in "Advanced GCompris"
easily.
If it is a separate application then we will need a strong API and be very
cautious about versionning, but I think we need to anyway.

A huge step to think about!!!!!! :)

Emmanuel