[GCompris-devel] Fwd: gsoc proposal

Bruno Coudoin bruno.coudoin at gcompris.net
Fri Mar 18 18:53:22 UTC 2016

Le 07/03/2016 20:32, JAZEIX Johnny a écrit :
> Hi,
>
> I'm forwarding this gsoc proposal for Rahul until he gets accepted to
> the list (so if you answer, keep him in cc until he gets in the list).
>
> Feel free to comment his proposal!

Hi,

For the animation, you mention the Gtk+ version and plan to improve it
but this is unclear to me. Could you be more precise about you plan on
this activity, what do you want to do, what feature and do you have some
technical insight on how to achive this.

For the BODMAS, I would like more explanation on the game play.