[GCompris-devel] Ideas

Bruno Coudoin bruno.coudoin at gcompris.net
Wed Mar 16 10:45:11 UTC 2016

Le 16/03/2016 11:15, Johnny Jazeix a écrit :

> For solar system, there is an interesting one provided by Qt
> (http://doc.qt.io/qt-5/qt3drenderer-planets-qml-example.html), maybe
> it can be worth to take a look at it, simplify it if needed, ask
> permission to use the images and integrate it?
True we already mentioned that. I just mayde a try with it and I even if
it is realy well done I am wondering if this is a good option to pick it
as is. The children explores our planetary system which is good but I
would be more interested to let him play around to better understand how
it works. What happens if I move the earth close or further from the
sun. Just ideas...