[GCompris-devel] Fwd: Idea discussion

JAZEIX Johnny jazeix at gmail.com
Tue Mar 8 20:40:03 UTC 2016

On 03/07/16 20:56, JAZEIX Johnny wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I'm forwarding this mail from Irshaad until he gets accepted to the
> list (so if you answer, keep him in cc until he gets in the list).
>
> Feel free to comment his activities!
>
> Johnny

Hi,

for this the biggest issue will be to generate the grids depending on
the locales/languages (I don't think we can have static levels for each
locale).
You probably can use the words from wordsgame activity (I'm not sure
using lang will add a plus-value here?)

screeshots: http://pasteboard.co/27uQATit.jpg and
http://pasteboard.co/27uSJC83.jpg

> The another game is to cut the given object into equal halves. The
> image given needs to be cut down into equal parts or shapes in every
> level. In this game too the the difficulty of the level will increase
> as the kids complete the present level. If the diagram is not cut into
> equal halves the next level won't appear.

Screenshots: http://pasteboard.co/27uTRMl6.jpg and
http://pasteboard.co/27uV678V.jpg.
In this example, there are 2 potential solutions (diagonal cross and the
solution you gave)
, how will you handle all the possibilities?

> The third one is to obtain the image of a certain identity by joining
> the dots with the pen or brush selected. With this the kids will be
> able to identify the image whether it is a  living being or a non
> living object. different identities will appear at different levels.

Basically, this is an editor for drawnumber/clickanddraw activities. It
can be added in the activity itself (like for balancebox activity).
Screenshot: http://pasteboard.co/27uJtOLs.png

Johnny