[GCompris-devel] Submitting Gcompris-qt to openSUSE

Bruno Friedmann bruno at ioda-net.ch
Wed Jul 27 19:21:58 UTC 2016

In the last miles to get gcompris-qt submitted to openSUSE mainstream
distribution I got the following comments

>Comment:
>  The voice data has no directly obvious license (it's not in the tarball,
nor the github voicedata repo, nor the wiki page). Just lumping it together
with something that does and pretend it's the same… let's say "we could do
better" :-)

>Actions:
>- submit Education/gcompris-qt => openSUSE:Factory/gcompris-qt

So I need your help to find a clear path about the licence for voices.
Any suggestions or ideas ?

Regards

--

Bruno Friedmann