[GCompris-devel] Categorization Activity

Divyam Madaan divyam3897 at gmail.com
Thu Jul 21 12:07:53 UTC 2016

Hi,
Taking an example of an image
https://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/Aves#/media/File:Leucochloris_albicollis_-Campos_do_Jordao,_Sao_Paulo,_Brazil-8.jpg
. The original size of image is 3.6 Mb,  small size is 10.7kb, medium is
49.8kb and large is 133kb. The small looked too small to me and its pixels
distort on zooming. We can choose any one from the other two whichever
seems suitable.
I don't know if we can iterate through the .rcc of other categories while
we are downloading one and check if the image is downloaded or not in other
.rcc . May be Johnny and bdoin can better tell about it :)

Thank you
Regards
Divyam Madaan