[GCompris-devel] problem while installing new sdk

Emmanuel Charruau echarruau at gmail.com
Wed Jul 20 12:01:36 UTC 2016

Hi everybody,

I installed the new ndk and the new sdk.
Went into androidsdk, started sdk manager (./android), installed all the
tools needed to compile for android but I get an error

Invalid minSdkVersion version, minSdkVersion must be >= 16

I installed versio 24 so it should work.

I found some forum exchanges which are talking about a bug, they give some
lines to comment but I do not have the extra directory they are talking
about.

Could you have a look at your installation and tell me if you have this
file?

In file "<android-sdk>/extras/android/m2repository/com/android/support-v4/maven-metadata.xml"

thanks

Emmanuel

ps: link to follow the bug
https://code.google.com/p/android/issues/detail?id=72430

Generating Android Package
  Input file:
/home/charruau/Development/GComprisBC/build-GCompris-qt-Android/tmpAndroid/configAndroid.json
  Output directory:
/home/charruau/Development/GComprisBC/build-GCompris-qt-Android/android/
  Application binary:
/home/charruau/Development/GComprisBC/build-GCompris-qt-Android/android/libs/armeabi-v7a//libGCompris.so
  Android build platform: android-24
  Install to device: No
Invalid minSdkVersion version, minSdkVersion must be >= 16
android/CMakeFiles/apk_debug.dir/build.make:60: recipe for target
'android/createApkFromAndroidDeployQtDebug' failed
make[3]: *** [android/createApkFromAndroidDeployQtDebug] Error 12
CMakeFiles/Makefile2:484: recipe for target
'android/CMakeFiles/apk_debug.dir/all' failed
make[2]: *** [android/CMakeFiles/apk_debug.dir/all] Error 2
CMakeFiles/Makefile2:491: recipe for target
'android/CMakeFiles/apk_debug.dir/rule' failed
make[1]: *** [android/CMakeFiles/apk_debug.dir/rule] Error 2
Makefile:340: recipe for target 'apk_debug' failed
make: *** [apk_debug] Error 2
charruau at charruau-S550CA:~/Development/GComprisBC/build-GCompris-qt-Android$
^C
charruau at charruau-S550CA:~/Development/GComprisBC/build-GCompris-qt-Android$