[GCompris-devel] Search feature

JAZEIX Johnny jazeix at gmail.com
Tue Jul 19 19:05:50 UTC 2016

Hi,

for now the search icon is part of the section bar.

If we reduce it, it may be too small in portrait mode (the other icons
are already small) or on tablet?

I found a little bug: if you type a search (to filter activities), go to
the config, press the close button, the  text filter is there but all
the activities also (not only the filtered ones). If you press Escape,
you have the text but only the filtered activities.
I displayed 'activity.inputText' in DialogActivityConfig.onClose and it
is empty (tested with bith Qt5.5.1 and Qt5.7.0).

Also, if virtual keyboard is visible and you resize the screen width (it
works fine for the height), it disappears.

Except these two issues, the code is clean for me :).

Johnny