[GCompris-devel] GSoC - work evaluation

Emmanuel Charruau echarruau at gmail.com
Fri Jul 15 05:37:28 UTC 2016

Hi sagar,

For alphabetical order in settings you have different modes.
One with ok button and one without.
I see that this can be a problem because player does not know this option
exists in settings.
But this is definitly a good thing that it exists to make in turn on in
class by pupils.

About the prompt to tell that we have done wrong I agree, I miss it. We
have to stay homogene with the rest of the activities.

Regards,

Emmanuel