[GCompris-devel] GSoC - work evaluation

Sagar Chand Agarwal atomsagar at gmail.com
Fri Jul 15 03:49:12 UTC 2016

​Hello all,

Crane is good to be merged.

For the Alphabetical, if we do the wrong the placement of words, there is
no prompt to tell that we have done wrong. There can be one "OK" button
which can be pressed to see whether we are right or not. This button should
be active on easier levels or on all the levels.​

For Share, Still have to test it.