[GCompris-devel] Categorization activity

Divyam Madaan divyam3897 at gmail.com
Mon Jul 4 08:34:26 UTC 2016

Hi everyone,
I need some suggestions and ideas regarding my activity
https://github.com/divyam3897/GCompris-qt/tree/categorisation . Currently I
have added two categories "shapes" and "colors" . What more categories you
think would be suitable and would teach the children.

I have thought of teaching a child about the vowels,consonants,tenses,verbs
etc also by this activity for eg they would be asked to drag all the vowels
initially then with increasing difficulty it would be dragging all the
words with vowel "a" or "e", both "a" and "e" or by number i.e word with 2
vowels,no vowel etc Similary for tenses i.e they would be asked to drag all
the words that are in present tense, present contnuous and so on.

But I thought that both these activities should be different i.e one for
categorising objects like shapes,colors,geometrical information activity
and the other one concerned only with language. Would that be a good
choice?

Would be glad to hear reviews and suggestions :)

Thank you
Regards
Divyam Madaan