[GCompris-devel] Sailfish version end of life

Johnny Jazeix jazeix at gmail.com
Fri Jan 29 13:14:22 UTC 2016

> Le 29/01/2016 00:29, smirnoff.al at gmail.com a écrit :
>> Hi
>> Unfortunately I have to announce, that I stop to support Sailfish OS release deployment.
>> Jolla company has just announced, that they will produce only 600 Tablet devices altogether and will stop the campaign totaly.
>> I will not get my tablet either.
>> There is also no much sense to have the phone  version, because it is not realy useful on such a small screen.
>>
>> I would like to thank Bruno and Johnny for great support.
>> And I hope, I could find the other way to be useful for GCompris.

Hi,

sorry to hear that also, SailfishOS seemed a really alternative and
interesting OS for tablets. Can you share the link of their
announcement?

Do we leave the specific code for sailfishOS? I don't think it harms
us a lot (and it's done).

Help finishing the Russian translation :). If I'm not wrong, you
already provided a lot in the current version?