[GCompris-devel] Sailfish version end of life

smirnoff.al at gmail.com smirnoff.al at gmail.com
Thu Jan 28 23:29:33 UTC 2016

Hi
Unfortunately I have to announce, that I stop to support Sailfish OS release deployment.
Jolla company has just announced, that they will produce only 600 Tablet devices altogether and will stop the campaign totaly.
I will not get my tablet either.
There is also no much sense to have the phone  version, because it is not realy useful on such a small screen.

I would like to thank Bruno and Johnny for great support.
And I hope, I could find the other way to be useful for GCompris.

Best Regards
Alex.